Messi | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Messi

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
...just strikes the third of his hattrick v Valencia.

Best player I've ever seen in a live game. Pains me to say it what with being a Real fan!

Jul 3, 2006
Not seen Messi in a live game but watched the second half of Barcelona v Valencia tonight and it must have been one of the best individual performances ever. Destroyed an excellent side singlehandedly - there can't have been many hat tricks comprised of three such brilliant goals.

Sep 13, 2003
Emu":3lw6arlw said:
Higuain is absolute quality too.

hat trick. 1-4 at moment. :grin:

Did anyone see Higuain's open goal miss v Lyon last week. Rounded the goalkeeper, was inside the box (had a complete open goal to fire at) and hit the ball against the inside of the post. :shock:

Was an absolute shocker!

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
Messi scored a good goal against Stuttgart the other night as well. Brilliant little player. One of my proudest moments came a couple of years ago while on a trip in America - I was juggling a ball and had Messi-length hair (as his was then) and in amongst my Danish companions' observations I heard the word "Messi"!

Sep 13, 2003
Messi has scored another two tonight....their are not enough superlatives in the dictionary to describe how amazing he is. His 2nd goal :shock:

I would say he is a better all round player than Maradona, now he needs to prove this in the upcoming World Cup. Argentina struggled through qualifying but he is that good he can carry the team to the title.

A

Anonymous

Green_Matt":216hfrk7 said:
Messi scored a good goal against Stuttgart the other night as well. Brilliant little player. One of my proudest moments came a couple of years ago while on a trip in America - I was juggling a ball and had Messi-length hair (as his was then) and in amongst my Danish companions' observations I heard the word "Messi"!

It may have been 'messy' (referring to your hair). :)