P Diddy to buy Palace? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

P Diddy to buy Palace?

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
If debts are covered in full, Palace will be in a position to appeal the ten point deduction as the club did not volunteer to take the administration route but were taken into it by a third party. The £12m required to pay external creditors in full would be sound investment as it would guarantee Championship survival and the income that a higher league brings. This would leave Simon Jordan as the sole creditor who has said that he is prepared to defer repayment. A move by Jordan which would most definitely be in his interests as if the full route of administration is taken, he can expect little if any return on his investment in the club.

Aug 22, 2006
Lundan Cabbie":13b64uou said:
If debts are covered in full, Palace will be in a position to appeal the ten point deduction as the club did not volunteer to take the administration route but were taken into it by a third party. The £12m required to pay external creditors in full would be sound investment as it would guarantee Championship survival and the income that a higher league brings. This would leave Simon Jordan as the sole creditor who has said that he is prepared to defer repayment. A move by Jordan which would most definitely be in his interests as if the full route of administration is taken, he can expect little if any return on his investment in the club.

So basically Puff Daddy (I refuse to call him by his 15th name change) might end up sending us down if we end up above Palace in 21st and they get their points back.
Is this some sort of wind-up?
Oh well it could be worse - Status Quo may line up a cheeky bid and they've already potentialy written a song about us!

A

andyr1963

Found this comment on "The Fiver" the grauniads daily football e mail

"With the news that P Diddy is 'going to take over Palace', I wondered what would happen if rap moguls moved into the English game whole sale. I give you: De La Hull, 2 Live Crewe, A Tribe called Quest Ham, World Class Wrexham Crew and Ol' Dirty Bradford. I bet none of your other readers can come up with anything as good as that!" - Tim Dunn.

Well.....can Pasoti come up with better? :)