Fulham 4-1 Juventus | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Fulham 4-1 Juventus

Sep 13, 2003
I was down to work but got put on a course last minute so was free tonight....when I checked it was £40 a ticket....regret not going now!

Jan 7, 2007
Plymouth
Bit of a mystery it wasn't televised. All their other games have been top entertainment, which is more than you can say for 'boring, boring Liverpool'.
Anyway, congrats to Roy Hodgson and his boys. Splendid achievement.

Feb 18, 2009
Plymouth
Clarke_B":97hf6ja6 said:
It was on ESPN.
Amazing result. I haven't got ESPN but I saw the game last week. Juve slaughtered them in the first half. I thought it was going to be a total tonking for Fulham. Congrats to them.

G

Gareth Nicholson

I'd imagine the Juve fans who were all happy and singing on the tube to Putney Bridge as I was on my way home from work today aren't as thrilled now. Knew I should have taught them "goin' round the country, drinkin' all yer cider"

Aug 22, 2008
Chicago
I was supposed to go to this game until my dear old Dad got us tickets for the theatre for the first time in years on the same night.

Couldn't believe it when some guy at the interval told us Fulham had just gone 4-1 up.

Good play, mind. Jerusalem at the Apollo.

Y2J

Dec 28, 2004
Cornwall
I was disappointed that the match wasn't broadcast on freeview because Fulham have been good value in Europe this season, much better than Liverpool. Well done to them, it would be brilliant if they went all the way.

Bremen vs Valencia wasn't a bad alternative though.

A

andyr1963

So knock over a couple of german sides and smack Loserpool 4 - 0 in the final :) No problem
Come on Fulham :grin: