The Return of the Blobster? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

The Return of the Blobster?

Dec 7, 2006
From our favourite Rumours site:

HIBERNIAN FC NEWS..

After the cup loss to Ross County and the loss to Hearts everything at Easter Road is not well, chairman Rod Petrie has had a massive bust up with manager John Hughes and player Derek Riordan, the fallout with Petrie could spell the end of John Hughes short managerial career at Hibs and Riordan will be sold as soon as anyone shows interest.

My source at the Edinburgh club has told me that more than half of the players don't get on with Hughes anymore after an argument between himself and Derek Riordan broke out at the end of last year and he has now lost the dressing room, chairman Petrie is so irate with the situation that it looks like this could be the end for John Hughes, rumour is that Petrie and the Hibs Board have decided that ex manager Bobby Williamson who is having a sucssesful stint as coach of the Ugandan national team may be the answer..

G

Gareth Nicholson

I really don't know how I'd go about describing Riordan as a player...

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
What has happened to Gow, he has not even been on the bench the last 2 Hibs games, is he injured?

G

grovehill

Hibs should ask Pasoti whether getting a manager back for a second stint is a good idea!!!