Cesc Fabregas | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Cesc Fabregas

Feb 8, 2009
I still think Cesc is over-rated! Is it just me?

Good passing, good spatial awareness, a leader, a soldier, scores important goals. But after that? He turns it on against the likes of Burnley and Wigan at home but he never really shows his presence in the biggest of games. Other than the penalty what did he do tonight against Barca? I don't think he's as great as people make out.

What do people think?

Mar 7, 2009
Definitely overrated.

But what surprised me, is the new rule introduced today..

Apparently, kicking a defenders leg and falling over, wins you a penalty!!!

Jamie Mackie, take note!

S

Super Mackie

thats hes a cheat - went down very very easily for my likeing

Feb 23, 2009
Cheats for a penalty,gets an important defender sent off for the second leg. The silent complaint from Wenger is deafening !!!

S

Super Mackie

Tivvygreen":2x3cygbj said:
Cheats for a penalty,gets an important defender sent off for the second leg. The silent complaint from Wenger is deafening !!!
wonder if he saw it?

Mar 7, 2009
Carl Barnard":3rqhrz7w said:
If you were in that situation..... I'm sure we all would.

Good player, But not world class people seem to think he is.

And is it me or does he remind you of Duduid?? Looks wise..

:lol:

He reminds me more play wise than looks wise :wink:

S

Super Mackie

pilgrim_pete":2hsxfomt said:
Carl Barnard":2hsxfomt said:
If you were in that situation..... I'm sure we all would.

Good player, But not world class people seem to think he is.

And is it me or does he remind you of Duduid?? Looks wise..

:lol:

He reminds me more play wise than looks wise :wink:
agreed they both look stoopid to me :)

Jul 1, 2008
Southway
Tivvygreen":3a4f4hy0 said:

Thats funny because he got booked for winning the ball? ... Penalty was soft though but i dont think he could of helped going down as his leg was stuck in between his legs.

Feb 23, 2009
GreenRich":rjve98qx said:
Tivvygreen":rjve98qx said:

Thats funny because he got booked for winning the ball? ... Penalty was soft though but i dont think he could have helped going down as his leg was stuck in between his legs.

I quite agree he shouldn't have been booked for the tackle. Probably would have taken that for 'winning' (terrible expression which sums it all up) the penalty.

A

ajgreen

very close to being world class in my eyes, he looked very far from fully fit last night tbh

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
CoulsdonGreen":32te7kdg said:
I still think Cesc is over-rated! Is it just me?

Good passing, good spatial awareness, a leader, a soldier, scores important goals. But after that? He turns it on against the likes of Burnley and Wigan at home but he never really shows his presence in the biggest of games. Other than the penalty what did he do tonight against Barca? I don't think he's as great as people make out.

What do people think?

Very harsh in my opinion. If it was any other game he wouldn't have even started as he was far from fit. Nevertheless, he still had an influence on the game.I think anyone would struggle to find presence in the game with players like Messi, pedro, Xavi etc pinging the ball around everywhere.

Z

ZZZZargyle_ender

Overrated? Are you sure?

When Cesc is fit and firing he is simply world class.

A

Andy_Lannie

If it was up to me I'd have that so called efender sent off before he even got on a football pitch.