Man Utd v Bayern Munich | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Man Utd v Bayern Munich

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Happy days :grin:

Started the game pretty neutral, but cheering on Bayern by the end. Lived there as a kid, and in the end that just mattered more than having an english team in the semis. Having a Bayern shirt on probably helped me in that direction...

"FC Bayern, forever number one"

On the other hand, I think Man Utd were the better team, and were the last team left who COULD beat Barca. Just don't see Inter, Bayern, or Lyon having a hope.

A

argyledj

i bet platini is jumping for joy with no english teams left in the competition.

F

Frazer Lloyd-Davies

Well continental football is crap isn't it?

The ref might as well have kept his whistle constantly in his mouth.

The Germans were on the deck 24/7.

Then Man Utd copied.

Great game of football, ruined by a whistle happy ref and a lot of amature dramatics.

Z

ZZZZargyle_ender

I was hoping united went all the way, always like the English teams doing well.

P

pete707

Glad the Mancs are out, all the time in work i get stick off these plastic glory hunting tossers for supporting Argyle.

Feb 23, 2009
Babararacucudada":27i3q8co said:
Bleddy good game that. Great to watch for a neutral. Which for once I was. I'm not much of a Manyoo fan but Bayern are just a German version of the same and I don't like them much either.

Actually I think United were robbed. Rooney was most certainly targeted and taken out of the game and the sending off was harsh even if Rafael pulled him back deliberately (which he did). That was a great little sub-plot to the game actually as Rafael and Evra got away with murder against Ribery and Robben then Ribery gets his man sent off and Robben scores the winner.

I was amazed at how much the ref let go actually.

United just ran themselves out and once they were down to 10 men just did not have the energy that they had put in in the first half and Bayern's goal was only a matter of time and how ironic was it that the old Beckham/Scholes corner routine should be their downfall?

Still that is them out of everything bar the league now and they are second faves there. The old balance sheet will be looking horrendous and there is no Ronaldo to bring in £80m this year.

"Typical Germans. They all ran towards the referee. They're like that." Well there's nothing like being gracious in the face of defeat where SAF is concerned.

Racist remark by SAF ??