Drums at football matches? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Drums at football matches?

Good thing or not? (Not necessarily at Argyle but as a general thing in football.)

• Yeah they're great!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't mind, anything to get some atmosphere.

• Not bothered

• No, never.

• I prefer the Pompey bell.

• Total voters
Mar 7, 2009
Liffrok":3pf5mdy0 said:
No, they're so irritating. The Blackpool drummer did my head in.

And anyway, if you do want to be percussive, there's nothing stopping you banging the backboards in Row Y.

Isn't there?

Guy behind me got taken into the foyer bit, and got told if he did it one more time, he will be chucked out. Banging the back is not allowed.

Y2J

Dec 28, 2004
Cornwall
Liffrok":2w656g5b said:
No, they're so irritating. The Blackpool drummer did my head in.

And anyway, if you do want to be percussive, there's nothing stopping you banging the backboards in Row Y.

I have been told off for doing that in the past. Human flesh verses thick advertising hoarding, who will win?

I don't mind aslong as its not one repetitive beat.

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
Absolutely 100% NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNooooooooooooooooooooo.

If anyone is sat near me with a efffing drum then maybe a trip to casualty may be required to remove the drum sticks from there arse . :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
Elburton":2rgkrmiy said:
Not keen, greenmarc? :)

I really don't mind - live and let live.

How did you guess...

Theres nothing more pleasureable then a quiet afternoon sat at home park reading a book ............. and then theres some idiot going to start banging a drum in within ear shot . :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Jan 2, 2005
Plymouth
BLackpool came down a few weeks ago, I could hear their drum but not their chanting, which renders the drum pointless, let alone annoying