Fulham | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Fulham

Mar 7, 2009
Absolutely fantastic start for them tonight, Zamora with a great goal within 21 seconds.

Hope they go through, always liked Fulham.

T

Tynan's Dad

Just flicked over the channel to see the kick off.

Cracking goal.

3-1... who'd throw away that kind of lead??

To think we were the league above them not that long ago (okay, so it was a little while ago but seems like yesterday).

Mar 7, 2009
Liffrok":px339yn5 said:
Which channel are they on? Is it on Freeview?

Yeah, it's on the highly rated sports channel ITV 4.
Channel 24 I think on Freeeview.

Loserpool on Channel 5.

Y2J

Dec 28, 2004
Cornwall
Quality goal from Zamora once again. Its great to see him scoring goals like he did in his Brighton days, he was absolutely lethal back then.

He has to go to the World Cup now, surely.

Bobby Zamora will surely get a chance soon. He's a million miles better than Heskey on this form.

More to the point, I don't remember the last time I saw such beautiful, perfect tactics and ADHERENCE to those tactics as from Fulham tonight. If that was Milan passing it so arrogantly around like that we'd be talking about it for years. It's just amazing that Woy has got Simon Davies, Danny Murphy, Chris Baird, Paul Konchesky, Bobby Zamora etc and turned them into a beautiful, continental, possession machine. Even more than that, one that can beat Shakhtar, Juve and Wolfsburg on their way to a European semi. The man's incredible.

I know Barca and Arsenal's tippy-tappy stuff is dreamland for most people, but I could have watched Fulham do that patient 'build from the back' thing for the next week-and-a-half and not got bored. It was just ...perfect.

Hats off.
:nworthy:

May 3, 2007
Liskeard, Cornwall
Magnificent performance again from Fulham. Zamora was superb and Woy is a magician.

Not sure that Capello can ignore the big fella anymore.

They are the best team in the LB Hamersmith and Fulham for sure! :lol:

greeneagle

✅ Evergreen
Jan 26, 2004
Brisbane, Australia
Bodmin To":28x5viel said:
The people's champions. Well done Fulham.
Good luck in the Semi's - as opposed to those wingy old scousers. Hope they lose and join the rest of the "Big 4"

Agreed.
Roy has quietly gone about his business and built a very much underrated team. Love to see them go all the way. :)

Ted

Dec 8, 2003
Nottingham
When the ball hits the goal it's not Shearer, it's not Cole, it's Zamorrraaaa

:)

When the ball hits your head and you're sitting in row Z, it's Ar-guy-ul