MOTD2 gonna be dull tonight | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

MOTD2 gonna be dull tonight

M

MylesPAFC

It was crap last night aswell to be fair only two games. The F.A cup game wont be shown on there anyway so doesn't matter how many goals are scored.

M

MylesPAFC

Andy_Symons":1cwn6lat said:
Are you sure about that Peter? I definitely saw Carlos Tevez score for Manchester City earlier.

Yeah that game is 4-1 at the moment.

Jul 23, 2008
St.Austell
From BBC live text (read from bottom up):
Man City goal: I'm not making this up, either. City immediately reassert their two-goal lead after playing a long ball down their left, which Craig Bellamy gets to before Maik Taylor and slips across the six-yard box for Emmanuel Adebayor to tap in from close-range. They are still playing elsewhere, not incidentally.

1644: GOAL Manchester City 3-1 Birmingham

Birmingham goal: I asked for this, didn't I? It's turned into a little cracker at Eastlands as James McFadden creates some space down the Birmingham left to get a cross in and float it to the back post, where Cameron Jerome heads in.

1642: GOAL Manchester City 2-1 Birmingham

Man City goal: Like London buses... Adam Johnson loops in a corner from the City left and at the back post, Nedum Onuoha holds off Lee Bowyer to head home and double the hosts' advantage.

1640: GOAL Manchester City 2-0 Birmingham

Man City goal: Haha. Isn't life predictable? Emmanuel Adebayor forces his way into the Birmingham area and collapses under a challenge from Scott Dann. Referee Phil Dowd gives a penalty and Carlos Tevez steps up to slot past Maik Taylor and give us our first goal of the day. It's his 19th in his last 18 league games.

1638: GOAL Manchester City 1-0 Birmingham

1637: PENALTY TO MANCHESTER CITY

1637: Fine. I don't want any goals. I can easily live without them, if you guys can.
:lol: