Torquay v Rochdale | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Torquay v Rochdale

Nov 6, 2006
Im a season ticket holder at Argyle but thought id take a look at this match with my Rochdale supporting friends.
1. Both sides played neat and tidy football the first 25 mins Rochdale dominated then Torquay hit them with 3 goals in 6 mins !! Still Rochdale never hoofed the ball all on the deck and Torquay at times to.
2. Some great goals from Torquay too right in front of me to.
3. Never thought id see the day i would see Rochdale take over Torquay with 1300 fans, who sang throughout.
4. Best song The Rochdale Division it needs a new name !!! 40 years in league two !!!
5. All the Rochdale fans so friendly and even all of them appluaded Torquay's great 5th goal, never seen this happen at Home Park.
6. Great support from Torquay to the whole ground bouncing with Yellow Army.
7. My thoughts are i seen more football on the floor saturday than iv seen at Home park this season.
8. Green army :D

A

Anonymous

pafcidg":1a1ms7zv said:
Im a season ticket holder at Argyle but thought id take a look at this match with my Rochdale supporting friends.
1. Both sides played neat and tidy football the first 25 mins Rochdale dominated then Torquay hit them with 3 goals in 6 mins !! Still Rochdale never hoofed the ball all on the deck and Torquay at times to.
2. Some great goals from Torquay too right in front of me to.
3. Never thought id see the day i would see Rochdale take over Torquay with 1300 fans, who sang throughout.
4. Best song The Rochdale Division it needs a new name !!! 40 years in league two !!!
5. All the Rochdale fans so friendly and even all of them appluaded Torquay's great 5th goal, never seen this happen at Home Park.
6. Great support from Torquay to the whole ground bouncing with Yellow Army.
7. My thoughts are I saw more football on the floor saturday than iv seen at Home park this season.
8. Green army :D

just goes to show how unpredictable footie can be