Peterborough United: No smoke without fire? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Peterborough United: No smoke without fire?

G

Gareth Nicholson

He wants to take legal action against an MP for something he said in the House of Commons?

Er, good luck with that, chief.

Nov 13, 2006
Plympton St M
Gareth Nicholson":p0j01w14 said:
He wants to take legal action against an MP for something he said in the House of Commons?

Er, good luck with that, chief.
Richard Strode, when MP for Plympton in the sixteenth century played quite a key role in the development of parliamentary privilige when he was kidknapped by those pesky Dartmoor tin miners for saying something they did not like (he was a tin mine owner himself).

Aug 22, 2008
Chicago
Having this guy and Barry Fry in charge of my football club would worry me enormously.

I fully expect to see liquidation and administration as the theme of next season, particularly amongst clubs in the less fashionable League 1.

greenpig27

Jam First
Aug 16, 2005
plymouth
Golden Hind":34gnkl6h said:
Having this guy and Barry Fry in charge of my football club would worry me enormously.

I fully expect to see liquidation and administration as the theme of next season, particularly amongst clubs in the less fashionable League 1.

But which account do you believe ? If, as he says, the Guardian report is full of untruths, (which he says he will sue over), and his account of happenings is true, then he would appear to be a pretty sound chap ?

Aug 22, 2008
Chicago
greenpig27":11686ypf said:
Golden Hind":11686ypf said:

But which account do you believe ? If, as he says, the Guardian report is full of untruths, (which he says he will sue over), and his account of happenings is true, then he would appear to be a pretty sound chap ?

Having seen the way this guy operates since he has been at London Road, I struggle to believe him. He lacks any dignity and is spouting off on their website all the time. I am one who is calling for more direct communication from our board, it seems to me Peterborough have the opposite problem.