Celtic crowd tonight | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Celtic crowd tonight

Mar 3, 2004
Cornwall

Looks like even the famous Buoys stay away in droves if there is no prospect of winning anything. Not quite as big a club as they keep making out.

Apr 15, 2008
London
spoons":16tuuoe6 said:

Looks like even the famous Buoys stay away in droves if there is no prospect of winning anything. Not quite as big a club as they keep making out.

27750 for a Tuesday night?

Yeah, that's complete rubbish, isn't it... they're no better than Torquay.

And can you actually be a part of a 'drove' if you're not going anywhere and not part of a mass of people? :lol:

A

Anonymous

27k? rubbish.

Sounds like Newcastle United when they are not doing well.

Oh, I forgot, the North east supporters are the best fans in the country. :lol: :lol: :lol:

M

MylesPAFC

There lowest ever crowd in the SPL. Glory supporting Jocks.

Y2J

Dec 28, 2004
Cornwall

Halmosi must have enjoyed it, playing in front of that cauldron-esque atmosphere. :roll:

Since Celtic supporters big themselves up all the time as one of the biggest clubs in Europe, I have laughed at the attendances they've been getting. Getting tanked by St Mirren, losing to Ross County at a half-empty Hampden Park (we took more to Wembley in 1996). Yeah, they're a European superpower...

mrrapson":1bdoa9g4 said:
Average attendance (2009/2010) 45281

Celtic Average Attendance

Maybe a little less pedantasism is due guys?

The bheasts tell everybody they are the best fans in the world. TBFITW. This season has shown it is total poo.

I would point out that they aren't Jocks and would find that offensive. They are Scottish Born Irish people who have to retain their culture or their identities will disappear!!!

They are fully paid up members of the catholic church, enough said. :eek:

BIG JOCK KNEW. :wink:

The Famine is over, why don't they go home??? :roll:

Their average crowd this year is just below 75% full. Rangers average crowd is in the upper 90's, it must be said that when we the huns have been in a similar position they have maintained their support levels!!