Well done Rochdale | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Well done Rochdale

Mar 3, 2004
Cornwall
Best thing that has happened this season - their first promotion since 1969 - so a good day for all their fans under 50 who wouldn't have been alive or remembered it.

Always liked them especially after that day we got promoted there and their fans seemed genuinely pleased for us even though our win ended their chances that season.

That promotion for their genuine fans (which is all of them) means so much more than these plastic Premier League fans who complain if their club hasn't won a major trophy since last season.

Feb 14, 2007
Taunton
Well done to them. My Dads a Rochdale fan so we're both looking forward to our clashes next season (well not so much me but hey ho).

F

Frazer Lloyd-Davies

They are no AFC Bournemouth :evil:

Nah jokes.

Well done. It's good when you hear stories like this in amongst the millions of Sky TV and the PL.

Seems like they might be a good team next term too, what with such a decent performance this season.

Didn't see this thread.

Well done Rochdale. Always wanted to go up there and join in the party the day they finally did it, especially after their treatment of us when we went up. Kinda had other footballing and financial matters on my mind in the end this year. Shame.

Again, well done Rochdale.

Y2J

Dec 28, 2004
Cornwall
spoons":1etlb0g9 said:
Best thing that has happened this season - their first promotion since 1969 - so a good day for all their fans under 50 who wouldn't have been alive or remembered it.

Always liked them especially after that day we got promoted there and their fans seemed genuinely pleased for us even though our win ended their chances that season.

That promotion for their genuine fans (which is all of them) means so much more than these plastic Premier League fans who complain if their club hasn't won a major trophy since last season.

Absolutely.

It might not be "glamourous", a word Sky Sports always wheel out, but I'm looking forward to playing them next season.