Thank you Pilgrims | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Thank you Pilgrims

Apr 19, 2010
Just wanted to say a heartfelt cheers to all you Plymouth fans, on behalf of Newcastle United fans everywhere. You're a credit to your club and your town.

We know how it feels to be relegated, we still flinch thinking about last season, so it must have hurt like hell watching your side lose last night. For all that, you had the guts and the dignity to applaud us on and off the pitch, and your PA announcer will probably never want for a beer in Newcastle again after playing 'We Are The Champions" and "Blaydon Races".

Sometimes experiences with other clubs and other fans can be less than wonderful. I can honestly say in your cases that you've left a lasting impression on the Toon Army and you're all welcome to make that 'long poke' up the A1 anytime you like. You'll be welcomed, I assure you.

Don't take my word for it though - check out the comments left in our local paper tonight, here.

One of those comments says that NUFC fans might just be keeping half an eye out for your results next year and secretly cheering you on. I know will be.

Good luck and thank you.

P

pete707

Any chance you can lend us some of your players for next season please... :wink:

Apr 19, 2010
Liffrok":24damq58 said:
Geogaddi":24damq58 said:
Just wanted to say a heartfelt cheers to all you Plymouth fans, on behalf of Newcastle United fans everywhere. You're a credit to your club and your town.

We know how it feels to be relegated, we still flinch thinking about last season, so it must have hurt like hell watching your side lose last night. For all that, you had the guts and the dignity to applaud us on and off the pitch, and your PA announcer will probably never want for a beer in Newcastle again after playing 'We Are The Champions" and "Blaydon Races".

Sometimes experiences with other clubs and other fans can be less than wonderful. I can honestly say in your cases that you've left a lasting impression on the Toon Army and you're all welcome to make that 'long poke' up the A1 anytime you like. You'll be welcomed, I assure you.

Don't take my word for it though - check out the comments left in our local paper tonight, here.

One of those comments says that NUFC fans might just be keeping half an eye out for your results next year and secretly cheering you on. I know will be.

Good luck and thank you.

City. :wink:

Good luck next season, hope you turn over a few members of the Sky Four!

Apologies! For shame, I didn't know that. You guys - dignified and educational too. :)

TT

Apr 19, 2010
Alreet Ladz.......I also echo the sentiments of what your Club did for us .
Sad to see you lot go down,and hope to meet again in the future.

By far the best fans in the Championship.

Good Luck. :roll: