Fulham | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Fulham

Dec 28, 2008
North Devon
Id just like to say good luck to Fulham in hamburg tonight. they thoroughly deserve to make the final and hopeffully not against liverpool. Fulham remind me very much of ourselves and what we COULD do in the future. come on the fulham!!

Aug 22, 2006
pilgrimforever":130fzo3g said:
Id just like to say good luck to Fulham in hamburg tonight. they thoroughly deserve to make the final and hopeffully not against liverpool. Fulham remind me very much of ourselves and what we COULD do in the future. come on the fulham!!

I'd like to think that and I know where you are coming from, but Fulham are actually a club with little in common with us.
Remember the old days when they were struggling with us back in the 1990's and then who came along? One of the first overseas multimillion pound owners. He attracted the likes of Keegan, Tigana and Hodgson. Of course Hodgson has done an unbelievable job, when you think of how much he has spent compared to other premier league clubs, BUT Fulham have done a lot of spending in the past... they are nothing like us in that respect. You could call it luck, or perhaps the luck they deserved especially what they went through in the mid 90's.

Mar 3, 2004
Cornwall
MAZZA26":17dnrt7w said:
pilgrimforever":17dnrt7w said:

I'd like to think that and I know where you are coming from, but Fulham are actually a club with little in common with us.
Remember the old days when they were struggling with us back in the 1990's and then who came along? One of the first overseas multimillion pound owners. He attracted the likes of Keegan, Tigana and Hodgson. Of course Hodgson has done an unbelievable job, when you think of how much he has spent compared to other premier league clubs, BUT Fulham have done a lot of spending in the past... they are nothing like us in that respect. You could call it luck, or perhaps the luck they deserved especially what they went through in the mid 90's.

Had it not been for Liverpool fielding a weakened side against them a few seasons ago they would have disappeared without trace with massive debts they could never pay back.