Man city emergancy loan plea granted | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Man city emergancy loan plea granted

A

argyledj

disgusting if its granted, one rule for the big clubs again whats the point in having deadline days.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
argyledj":dntjxxvw said:
disgusting if its granted, one rule for the big clubs again whats the point in having deadline days.

The emergency loan window doesn't include goalkeepers.

Didn't Argyle use this rule to bring in Rab Douglas for one game instead of using a youth keeper? Hardly one rule for the big clubs and another for the rest.

A

argyledj

Lundan Cabbie":43vjijdl said:
argyledj":43vjijdl said:

Didn't Argyle use this rule to bring in Rab Douglas for one game instead of using a youth keeper? Hardly one rule for the big clubs and another for the rest.

as stated above they have a fit goalkeeper avaliable and another of there goalkeepers is returning to training.

Feb 14, 2007
Taunton
argyledj":xe2ko2si said:
Lundan Cabbie":xe2ko2si said:
argyledj":xe2ko2si said:

as stated above they have a fit goalkeeper avaliable and another of there goalkeepers is returning to training.

Couldn't we have used Lloyd Saxton though?

M

MylesPAFC

Fair enough, he is there player why shouldn't he be allowed to return ? It's not an emergency loan either, it is called recalling your own player, how can you loan a player that is already contracted to your club? Birmingham will let him go back aswell, as they have pretty much agreed that Hart can return there again on loan next season. If they didn't let him I doubt that City would allow him to go back there.

Jan 31, 2005
Tavistock
Whelan11":3moambph said:
argyledj":3moambph said:
Lundan Cabbie":3moambph said:
argyledj":3moambph said:

According to GOS he wasn't on the bench. Maybe he was injured?

Jul 23, 2008
St.Austell
MylesPAFC":tv39xiyf said:
Fair enough, he is there player why shouldn't he be allowed to return ? It's not an emergency loan either, it is called recalling your own player, how can you loan a player that is already contracted to your club? Birmingham will let him go back aswell, as they have pretty much agreed that Hart can return there again on loan next season. If they didn't let him I doubt that City would allow him to go back there.
The BBC have used the same link for a different story. Yeaterday it had said they'd applied to bring in a new goalkeeper as 1 was out on loan and another 2 injured.

M

MylesPAFC

greenmatbor3":3px16w81 said:
MylesPAFC":3px16w81 said:
The BBC have used the same link for a different story. Yeaterday it had said they'd applied to bring in a new goalkeeper as 1 was out on loan and another 2 injured.

Oh right, yeah that is wrong then. Was wondering why everyone was so unimpressed about it all, but makes sense now.

Feb 14, 2007
Taunton
Tavypilgrim":2hsveoxl said:
Whelan11":2hsveoxl said:
argyledj":2hsveoxl said:
Lundan Cabbie":2hsveoxl said:
argyledj":2hsveoxl said:

According to GOS he wasn't on the bench. Maybe he was injured?

At the time i seem to remember people saying whether we should give Lloyd a go or bring in a loanee, of course most preferred the latter. So i'm pretty sure he was fit. Sturrock never used to name a sub goalie when it was only 5 subs if i remember correctly?

A

Anonymous

Man City have been turned down because they didn't insert a recall clause in the loan deal when Hart moved to Birmingham. :lol:

F

Frazer Lloyd-Davies

I don't understand the outrage. As said, we did it to sign Douglas and people didn't complain then.