Final day showdown at Hillsborough | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Final day showdown at Hillsborough

Mar 3, 2004
Cornwall
Palace drew 1-1 tonight which hasn't made any difference as they are now 2 points ahead of Wednesday instead of 1. Wednesday still have to win to stay up - if they draw or lose they will join us in Div 1.

I hope Wednesday stay up as Palace might melt down even further whereas Wednesday would be a threat in Div 1. Could be a big crowd on Sunday (35K+)

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
pilgrim_pete":ej6x7yl5 said:
Palace's relegation could see the end of their existence.

Relegation or stay up, existance depends on a buyer coming in. The administrator has said he has no funds to see the club through the close season.

Aug 22, 2008
Chicago
If Danns was sent off today, does a suspension apply for the Sunday game? I am assuming Palace will appeal to buy time so he can play at Hillborough.

So then what happens if his suspension is delayed until after Sunday's game and then Palace end up selling him in the summer, does he take the ban to his new club with him?

Anyone?

Jul 23, 2008
St.Austell
Golden Hind":2xl6cub9 said:
If Danns was sent off today, does a suspension apply for the Sunday game? I am assuming Palace will appeal to buy time so he can play at Hillborough.

So then what happens if his suspension is delayed until after Sunday's game and then Palace end up selling him in the summer, does he take the ban to his new club with him?

Anyone?
I presume that unless there is obvious grounds for the removal of the ban the FA will just look at it in advance and reject any appeal Palace make. Think any suspensions are rescinded during the close season anyway, but might be wrong.

Hope Wednesday go down, another game within travelling distance of uni.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Golden Hind":2y8zy6rw said:

Anyone?

Danns suspension will have to be served despite it being the end of the season. It will be a three game ban so wherever he is next season he will have at least two matches to serve. I can't see an appeal coming. It was quite clear cut.

twist of lime

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Feb 22, 2008
Herts
Palace down please as they are a London team and we do quiet well ther over the years, also always enjoy the away trip.

Due to the finacial status will be less of a threat next season as well

COYG

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
twist of lime":1xt9720r said:
Palace down please as they are a London team and we do quiet well ther over the years, also always enjoy the away trip.

COYG

This time last year you could have said the same for Southampton but 12 months on, they're in pretty good shape

Mar 7, 2009
Lundan Cabbie":1yvjwznn said:
twist of lime":1yvjwznn said:

COYG

This time last year you could have said the same for Southampton but 12 months on, they're in pretty good shape

True, but I didn't think Soton were threatening to go out of business within the month?

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
A bit of a price rip-off going on here for Hillsborough

Home fans Adults £10, Under 16's £5
Away fans Adults £21, Under 16's £12

Virtually sold out now by both clubs.

May 16, 2005
Elburton
Lundan Cabbie":3rlrqs1p said:
A bit of a price rip-off going on here for Hillsborough

Home fans Adults £10, Under 16's £5
Away fans Adults £21, Under 16's £12

Virtually sold out now by both clubs.

For that reason alone, I hope they lose!