Barca vs Inter | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Barca vs Inter

A

argyledj

i can see a couple more red cards yet its quite fiesty, as a match though its poor lots of gamesmanship from both sides.

M

MylesPAFC

Awful decision, this referee is terrible. He wasn't even going to give a free kick, the crowd got a bit rowdy and then he sent him off. Sergio Busquettes is a cheating little tw*t!

Feb 8, 2009
Diving takes the mick, but sometimes it is just shameful and that moment, in a game tihs big is shameful. If I was Motta I would have actually smacked Busquets in the face .. simply would not stand for that. Utterly shameful and even more reason to cheer on Inter now.

As for the football I don't think it's anti-football .. Inter are just playing an effective game. Obviously though a man down now, tis not as exciting now.

Sep 13, 2003
Inter Milan have a team full of divers so don't show too much for sympathy for them. Motta was already on a yellow card so he should have been more careful.

Feb 14, 2007
Taunton
Basquettes :twisted: :twisted:

When he was on the floor rolling round with his hands on his face (even though the contact was on the neck????) you could see he opened his hands up and you could see him look and he was perfectly fine.

What a cheat. Grrrrrrrrr really annoying. UEFA have to clamp down on this.

M

MylesPAFC

What a brilliant goal and he is a centre back :shock:
Bet United wish they never sold him.

A

Anonymous

Italians and Spaniards diving and cheating, hard to believe isn't it? :)

M

MylesPAFC

IJN":2o2sxxqg said:
Oh my, that wasn't handball was it?

For the highest standard of football, that was the worst referee I have seen in a long time. Awful semi-final, I blame the referee for that, and a bunch of cheating b*stards that truly are ruining this game. Come on Bayern. Oh wait they are a bunch of cheating b*stards aswell, what a crap competition this has been! Give Argyle a place in it that would make it more interesting.

Aug 22, 2008
Chicago
One of those situations where being a man up was more of a hinderance than a help. If inter had 11 they would have been more adventurous and tried break occasionally and get a goal, allowing Barca the space to play in behind them. Instead they went a man down, decided they are not going to score so stick all 9 outfield players behind the ball, giving Barca no space to play their expansive (seems to be a fashionable pundit word these days) game and get the goals.

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
INNNNNTERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic - Love It!!!! I finally found myself a 'glamour club' last year when I went to Milan on business and got talking football with a big fan of theirs and brought my kid back an Inter shirt (to go with all his Argyle stuff).

A masterclass of defending against the best attacking team in the world (by a mile) and with ten men for over an hour. Magnificent! Sorry but all that "anti football" stuff from John is just bollox. Great defending is an art as much as great attacking and Messi et al just weren't good enough. Jose is an arrogant git but he's got every right to be. Could anybody else have done that with those players against Barca, Chelsea & CSK ?? They barely had a decent chance until Bojan missed a sitter just before the goal after 85 minutes. Just brilliant.

MAGNIFICOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!