England car flags. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

England car flags.

T

Tynan's Dad

I reckon you'd be lucky to get one for 10p, let alone a big quantity. :)

Looked on ebay last summer and you could bulk buy England crap for very cheap. Looking now, the prices have all gone up.

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
pontypoolgreen":2iglbaal said:
Anyone know the cheapest place to buy any??

Ebay links or the like, looking to pay about 10p for big quantity.

I got one off some dodgey bloke in the players lounge on sunday and it keeps falling off.... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
pontypoolgreen":27lnslnb said:
greenmarc":27lnslnb said:
pontypoolgreen":27lnslnb said:
Anyone know the cheapest place to buy any??

Ebay links or the like, looking to pay about 10p for big quantity.

I got one off some dodgey bloke in the players lounge on sunday and it keeps falling off.... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I'd ask for my money back.

That's if he's not left the country yet...

:lol: :lol:

Think hes fled in shame ....... might have to contact interpol :x :x :x

twist of lime

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Feb 22, 2008
Herts
Sports Direct have a whole car set including 2 flags for discount price of £3.79p :) :)

All left over from 4 years ago and tacky as hell, even ribbons to go on your wing mirrors if you fancy it.

COYG

Z

zzzzSmiffy

Hells teeth whatever 'must have' bit of tat will they pump out this year and how many sad bazzards will there be that fall for it.

It'll all get burnt when 'the lads' flatter to decieve than flunk out anyway.

Save your money and enjoy the football tournament without all the commercial bandwagoning that goes with it. I've been boycotting anything that's been ENGERLUNDIFIED, shame 'cos I liked Mars bars.

Apr 15, 2008
London
Smiffy":3hnf5xa3 said:
Hells teeth whatever 'must have' bit of tat will they pump out this year and how many sad bazzards will there be that fall for it.

Save your money and enjoy the football tournament without all the commercial bandwagoning that goes with it. I've been boycotting anything that's been ENGERLUNDIFIED, shame 'cos I liked Mars bars.

Indeed. Those England lager/mars bar/buy the Sun ads make me cringe.

Dec 7, 2006
Smiffy":3fn21zbn said:

Ditto. Can't see the point of those silly little flags on cars - I mean, it's like preaching to the converted, isn't it? 8)