Ollie . . . | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Ollie . . .

K

kernowgreen

Just met him in a service station. Cant help but like the guy. Still get the impression that he is not happy - like he wishes he'd got promoted with the club he holds most dearest! We all make mistakes. :-( I have a feeling he will be back to finish the job at some time.

C

Connor Clarke

Maybe he wasn't happy because he didn't win anything on his scratch-card :?

Apr 25, 2006
Cornwall
maybe he wasn't happy because some numpty buttonholed him about football when he was taking a pi$$ in a service station bog? :?

T

The Grumpy Loyal

Coneheads squabbling amongst themselves!

Calm down dears...

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
To be honest I don't recall any body being happy at a service station probably because of the long journey they have been on or are about to go on!!!

As for "kernow19" and "greengenes" how old are you? Go back to Junior Pasoti :roll:

Apr 25, 2006
Cornwall
ollieargyle9":39vsf75d said:
As for "kernow19" and "greengenes" how old are you? Go back to Junior Pasoti :roll:

Yeh, you're right. It was a bit juvenile wasn't it?
Apologies, kernowgreen, no offence meant.

K

kernowgreen

Like a dream mate - 2 hours 45 to kidderminster inc an ollie stop. Might get a red one too!

Jul 1, 2008
Southway
Argyle fans are so fickle .... if he ever came back all the 'haters' would soon love him after he wins a couple games. whooopie de doohe left us, move on players managers staff boards move some come back some dont. He done a fantastic job for us built a strong team and we were far better off, to where we are now and for that i thank him top manager and i truly believe he loved the place, everyone makes mistakes, at least he got double his money for the mistake he made :grin: good him and hope he has a good season in the premiership

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
It will split he fan base but I really think IH has un finished business here and will return one day