Where are Argyle fans watching tonight? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Where are Argyle fans watching tonight?

B

bandwagon

I know it will be moved to WC thingy but where will you be watching the game tonight - about 10 Argyle fans and any number of Southampton fans will coverge on Salisbury this afternoon from various stops on the SWTrain routes, Andover,Basingstoke, Sherborne and Yeovil!! Can't think it'll be a dry do!! :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout:

H

HuddyTheGreen

My arse has left a great big dent in the sofa having been sat in it constantly since yesterday, so I guess i'll be nestled in it for the duration.

B

bandwagon

lockie":215xfegb said:
the tamar pub 4 me

Might have been joining you 30 years ago - one of our regular haunts when I lived in Whitliegh!!

twist of lime

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Feb 22, 2008
Herts
On the sofa with family,

My 6 year old son has gone footy mad so will be great to watch with him, (the lure of the pub with standing room only and a few beers though is still hard to resist :( )

But that will come back in 12 years time :) :grin: :) :grin:

COYG

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
twist of lime":3p2m0zkq said:
On the sofa with family,

My 6 year old son has gone footy mad so will be great to watch with him, (the lure of the pub with standing room only and a few beers though is still hard to resist :( )

But that will come back in 12 years time :) :grin: :) :grin:

COYG
I'm in the same position as you mate!
Was all prepared and ready to watch the match down the Kings Arms with the Lostwithiel 'Barmy Army', but on our holiday in Wales, young James remarked about the England Car flags and expressed a real interest in watching the game with mummy and daddy.
Daddy was left with a tough decision, but decided a family viewing of the match would make a lovely change.
If it really ignites his interest in watching football, then the bay window boys may be unhappy with me next season :cry:

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
In a marquee at the Brit nr St Austell!! COME ON ENGLAND!!!!