Spoilsports | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Spoilsports

Apr 19, 2006
near Aberdeen
I'm reporting you for being "anti-Islam" Oggy. :shock:

Don't you know that Islam is a religion of peace and tolerance? Just ask any Afghani schoolgirl (though don't expect an answer as her acid-burned face probably hasn't healed up yet).

G

Gareth Nicholson

mike_gss":19iexqby said:

Don't you know that Islam is a religion of peace and tolerance? Just ask any Afghani schoolgirl (though don't expect an answer as her acid-burned face probably hasn't healed up yet).

All Afghani schoolgirls have been burned with acid? Wow, that's bad. I didn't know that.

As these medieval throwbacks are to Islam, so are people who bomb abortion clinics to Christianity.

Apr 15, 2008
London
Gareth Nicholson":oedryd10 said:
mike_gss":oedryd10 said:

All Afghani schoolgirls have been burned with acid? Wow, that's bad. I didn't know that.

As these medieval throwbacks are to Islam, so are people who bomb abortion clinics to Christianity.

Yes, well said Gareth. Nothing is black and white - there are shades of grey in-between.

Apr 19, 2006
near Aberdeen
crownhillpilgrim":1nazeaw6 said:
Gareth Nicholson":1nazeaw6 said:
mike_gss":1nazeaw6 said:

Yes, well said Gareth. Nothing is black and white - there are shades of grey in-between.

And two wrongs do make a right. Presumably?

G

Gareth Nicholson

mike_gss":1pyz1xf5 said:
crownhillpilgrim":1pyz1xf5 said:
Gareth Nicholson":1pyz1xf5 said:
mike_gss":1pyz1xf5 said:

No Mike. My point was this: they're all c___s.

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
Gareth Nicholson":xz69eus0 said:
mike_gss":xz69eus0 said:
crownhillpilgrim":xz69eus0 said:
Gareth Nicholson":xz69eus0 said:
mike_gss":xz69eus0 said:

I'm with you there Gareth!

Apr 15, 2008
London
tonycholwell":9imuq3hf said:
Gareth Nicholson":9imuq3hf said:
mike_gss":9imuq3hf said:
crownhillpilgrim":9imuq3hf said:
Gareth Nicholson":9imuq3hf said:
mike_gss":9imuq3hf said:

I'm with you there Gareth!

Thirded. Extremists that is.

Apr 19, 2006
near Aberdeen
Gareth Nicholson":b8tw5e14 said:
mike_gss":b8tw5e14 said:
crownhillpilgrim":b8tw5e14 said:
Gareth Nicholson":b8tw5e14 said:
mike_gss":b8tw5e14 said:

:) :nworthy: