Is it you who is responsible? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Is it you who is responsible?

A

andyr1963

Both England games have been shown on ITV
James Corden has his show on ITV
James Corden has a campaign to not shave whilst England remain in the World Cup.
England have been playing as though terrified, totally unconfident almost as if they have been cursed. :shock:

It is my belief that this curse could be lifted by immersing said James Corden into a vat of boiling wax :)

T

Tyhee_Slim

You need a reason to immerse that fat tw@ in boiling wax?

L

Laughter My Ploy

I thought I was alone in my not getting James Corden....I find him a bit like 'the emperors new clothes'...everyone else seemed to falling over themselves saying how wonderful he is and theres me thinking but theres nothing there

(having said that I think he's a decent actor and was a good turn on doctor who the other day...but beyond that he just gives me the heebie jeebies )

G

Gareth Nicholson

The vitriol being heaped on him after previously being lauded to the high heavens is pretty much the same as what happens to every England team.

> Shows signs of promise. Does some good things.

> Gets recognised for good things.

> Gets over recognised for good things. Becomes 'hot property'

> Ends up doing rubbish things to take advantage of 'hot property' status

> Gets slated by one and all. Internet message board crusaders call for death.

Aug 3, 2008
Plymouth
Laughter My Ploy":3ajlwfja said:
I thought I was alone in my not getting James Corden....I find him a bit like 'the emperors new clothes'...everyone else seemed to falling over themselves saying how wonderful he is and theres me thinking but theres nothing there
(having said that I think he's a decent actor and was a good turn on doctor who the other day...but beyond that he just gives me the heebie jeebies )

Bit like Rooney

T

tuscaloosa

Laughter My Ploy":11eq7qah said:

Purely an observation, and no insult or mickey taking intended, but why watch him if you dont like him. Many years ago I first saw Paul Daniels and hated the man, from then until now I flick to another channel if he comes on and I have no trouble with the man, I do miss Debbie though :lol:

T

Tyhee_Slim

tuscaloosa":hezun9dk said:
Laughter My Ploy":hezun9dk said:

Purely an observation, and no insult or mickey taking intended, but why watch him if you dont like him.

It's not like we have a lot of choice is it. Every time you switch the telly on the fat f***er seems to be on it somewhere.

G

Gareth Nicholson

Tyhee_Slim":1t2h8ln6 said:
tuscaloosa":1t2h8ln6 said:
Laughter My Ploy":1t2h8ln6 said:

Purely an observation, and no insult or mickey taking intended, but why watch him if you dont like him.

It's not like we have a lot of choice is it. Every time you switch the telly on the fat f***er seems to be on it somewhere.

Really?

T

Tyhee_Slim

Gareth Nicholson":24xx6xci said:
Tyhee_Slim":24xx6xci said:
tuscaloosa":24xx6xci said:
Laughter My Ploy":24xx6xci said:

Really?

No, not really.

And I wasn't condoning killing him either - just immersing him in boiling wax. Only a bit of fun.

Mar 11, 2008
Bsingstoke
pilgrim_pete":1d7aslc5 said:
It's ITV.

Thankfully, we're on BBC on Wednesday

Thats pretty much how I see it. Its the same every tournament. We lose or draw on ITV and win on the Beeb.

Seems that way anyway.

Jeez its been a crap World Cup overall so far.
I was looking forward to it to take my mind off the events of last season but its been pretty poor stuff. And of course coupled with our search for a manager, its depressing.

Win Wednesday and we will be the best thing since sliced bread again of course................till the next showing on ITV

A

andyr1963

Tyhee_Slim":2ej4ie95 said:
You need a reason to immerse that fat tw@ in boiling wax?

Yes I do. Otherwise it could be construed as an unprovoked attack. :roll: