Portugal v North Korea | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Portugal v North Korea

O

oggyale

That was like an F.A Cup match between a Prem side Vs a BSP side.

Feb 29, 2008
They were saying on the radio the game probably wont get shown in Korea, I wish our government would protect us from that kind of thing as well :)

L

Liam Birch

argyleiggy":7y7auadb said:
They were saying on the radio the game probably wont get shown in Korea, I wish our government would protect us from that kind of thing as well :)

Wrong, it was broadcast live but cut off at 4-0 due to 'technical difficulties at the SA end'.

Seriously.

Apr 19, 2006
near Aberdeen
BirchyGreen":ujsoaam8 said:
argyleiggy":ujsoaam8 said:

Wrong, it was broadcast live but cut off at 4-0 due to 'technical difficulties at the SA end'.

Seriously.

Surely the technical difficulties were at the Korean end (mainly their goalmouth)? :)

Are today's papers reporting a 4-5 comeback?

L

Liam Birch

mike_gss":1c296bjk said:
BirchyGreen":1c296bjk said:
argyleiggy":1c296bjk said:

Seriously.

Surely the technical difficulties were at the Korean end (mainly their goalmouth)? :)

Are today's papers reporting a 4-5 comeback?

No but they aren't revealing the final score either. Just that Portugal won and move on to 4 points in the group.