Drawing Lots | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Drawing Lots

Jan 26, 2009
Morecambe
I'm hearing a lot this tournament about drawing lots, and I know it happened in 1990, but exactly what does this consist of? Does anyone know exactly what happens?

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
odiumruse":1uj03hsq said:
I'm hearing a lot this tournament about drawing lots, and I know it happened in 1990, but exactly what does this consist of? Does anyone know exactly what happens?

Just like the draw, the names go into plastic balls in a bowl, they draw one out and it is they who go though. And some people think that penalties are not a good way to decide a stalemate!

Jan 12, 2006
Plymouth
Frank Skinner came up with a good idea. As most grounds have big screens you could do a penalty shootout. Both teams send their 3rd choice goalkeepers to the other match just incase everything ends on a tie and then have a shootout.

T

Tynan's Dad

Alex0paul":1u5m8nx0 said:
Frank Skinner came up with a good idea. As most grounds have big screens you could do a penalty shootout. Both teams send their 3rd choice goalkeepers to the other match just incase everything ends on a tie and then have a shootout.

Imagine being the goalkeeper of the winning team. Getting to celebrate on your own in a stadium full of the team you've just knocked out.