RORY IN TEARS AFTER GAME ! | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

RORY IN TEARS AFTER GAME !

Keith Hennessey

🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
Jul 17, 2006
Blenheim New Zealand.
Seemed to be absolutely gutted at the end of the Paraguay game.Prior to the start was belting out 'God defend New Zealand' when others were going thro the motions.Also there at the end throwing his shirt into the crowd.Seems like a real good guy.Just really needs to get more involved during the bloody games.

T

tuscaloosa

khennes_904":dhdbddu2 said:
Seemed to be absolutely gutted at the end of the Paraguay game.Prior to the start was belting out 'God defend New Zealand' when others were going thro the motions.Also there at the end throwing his shirt into the crowd.Seems like a real good guy.Just really needs to get more involved during the bloody games.

Couldnt the onslaught of tears be due to Rory not exactly setting the world alight, as he promised. No defence could hold our Rory, well at least hes right about one thing, we havent seen the best of him yet, at least I hope not. Very popular in Italy I believe, but wouldnt mention his name over drinks. :lol:

Z

zzzzSmiffy

ngb":27r8q7uh said:
Devonportender":27r8q7uh said:
Alex0paul":27r8q7uh said:
He realised he has to come back home to Plymouth.

:lol:
zacly what i was going to type.

Tears of joy - poor man was homesick.

Quite, he loves Plymouth, loves the green army and yet he's singled out as a a figure for pillory while those who most flagrantly disrespected club and colours last season would be, if it were down to some on here, extended the olive branch of peace and reconciliation.

Nowt as weird as folk :roll:.

May 3, 2009
perlymuff
Smiffy":13293hpw said:
ngb":13293hpw said:
Devonportender":13293hpw said:
Alex0paul":13293hpw said:
He realised he has to come back home to Plymouth.

:lol:
zacly what i was going to type.

Tears of joy - poor man was homesick.

Quite, he loves Plymouth, loves the green army and yet he's singled out as a a figure for pillory while those who most flagrantly disrespected club and colours last season would be, if it were down to some on here, extended the olive branch of peace and reconciliation.

Nowt as weird as folk :roll:.

Cos he's Sh1te

Z

zzzzSmiffy

pilgrim_pete":1m1s91wd said:
Haha, classic reply!

Yet again I undone by the eloquence and rapier witt of the Anti-Fallon brigade. Surely there must be one of you who isn't in MENSA :roll:.

M

MylesPAFC

Alex0paul":38occp5f said:
He realised he has to come back home to Plymouth. Will he get a break or will he go straight into pre-season training?

Yeah he will have a break, I know United are giving there players right up until the end of July, not that any of the English deserve theres anyway.