Argyle/England same feelings | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Argyle/England same feelings

N

NorfolkGreen

Incredibly frustrated, poor quality, mystifying tactical decisions and subs, can't pass, can't move and no pace. Expectations high, delivery low!

Oh well, come on Argyle!

M

misophotography

I think international football should be put in its proper context though - it just a bit of fluff, nothing more. I don't understand people getting so hot and bothered about it. Its meant to be exhibition stuff really, I never take it very seriously.

Club football is where it matters.

COYG!!!!

Mar 3, 2004
Cornwall
misophotography":2kwe2zj0 said:
I think international football should be put in its proper context though - it just a bit of fluff, nothing more. I don't understand people getting so hot and bothered about it. Its meant to be exhibition stuff really, I never take it very seriously.

COYG!!!!

Some of these international teams that it is supposed to be a 'step up' to play against would struggle in the Championship. How many of the players that played against England in their group would command a place in a Prem team? New Zealand had players that don't even have a club and players from Woking and Yeading yet they held the World Champions to a draw - just shows how poor international football is now.

Mar 3, 2004
Cornwall
spoons":1brmjxqh said:
misophotography":1brmjxqh said:

COYG!!!!

Some of these international teams that it is supposed to be a 'step up' to play against would struggle in the Championship. How many of the players that played against England in their group would command a place in a Prem team? New Zealand had players that don't even have a club and players from Woking and Yeading yet they held the World Champions to a draw - just shows how poor international football is now.

Harry Redknapp has just agreed with me on Talk Sport - Slovenia would be lucky to survive in the Championship he reckons.