Hodgson confirmed as Liverpool Boss | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Hodgson confirmed as Liverpool Boss

R

Rupert

He has not been confirmed yet. The Sky story does not say that he has, either.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Same in the Liverpool Echo:

ROY HODGSON will be officially named Liverpool FC’s new manager today (Wednesday).

The 62-year-old is due on Merseyside to complete the formalities of signing a contract after the Reds agreed a compensation package in the region of £2million with Fulham for his release.

Cordial negotiations have been ongoing in the past 72 hours between Liverpool’s Managing Director Christian Purslow and Fulham Chief Executive Alastair Mackintosh and they have now reached a successful conclusion.

Mar 3, 2004
Cornwall
Surprised at that I thought he would wait and see if there was another job coming up with England. With either job he has his work cut out to live up to expectations which are unrealistic. Could he make Liverpool even more boring than Fulham were away from home last season?

Aug 16, 2009
Had no expectations at Fulham, now he has to deal with Liverpool fans who still believe they can be compared to Chelsea, Man U and Arsenal. Think he'll crack under the pressure.

Apr 19, 2006
near Aberdeen
Jason McAteer was seriously underwhelmed on 5Live yesterday. Mind you, he can hardly be classed as one of Liverpool's "greats" so perhpas his opinions can be taken with a lot of salt. I presume they couldn't get anyone better to speak to.

Mar 3, 2004
Cornwall
Reckon they'll win one of the minor cups this year - league cup or Europa - and he will be hailed as a success. Can't see them getting top four - they'd have to finish above 3 out of ManYoo, Chelski, Arsenel, Spurs, ManCini and Villa.

Jan 4, 2009
Plymouth
I think he will be a good choice for Liverpool and he likes his teams to play football, i think it could be a good season for them, so long as they hold onto their better players.

S

SackBlabbath

Best possible choice for them, with impending budget restraints. To think Benitez blobbed £40 million up the wall on Aquilani and Keane; a bit of common sense is exactly what they need now.