Nigeria | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Nigeria

Goodluck Jonathan the Nigerian president have banned the national team from playing international matches for two years so they can sort their issues out after their world cup performance.

Do you think England can do the same? That way we wont have to deal with rubbish football like our world cup performances!

T

Tyhee_Slim

Lewdownlee":236lb7qb said:
Goodluck Jonathan the Nigerian president have banned the national team from playing international matches for two years so they can sort their issues out after their world cup performance.

Do you think England can do the same? That way we wont have to deal with rubbish football like our world cup performances!

Nah, we usually do pretty well in the qualifiers. I reckon we should play the qualifiers, then decline to take part in the finals.

Aug 30, 2006
Sheffield
I've heard the Nigerian President would like to apologise personally and compensate all those that the team let down.
All he needs is for you to send him your bank details and he will make a payment into your account.

Feb 29, 2008
bringonthemilkman":34psrwof said:
I've heard the Nigerian President would like to apologise personally and compensate all those that the team let down.
All he needs is for you to send him your bank details and he will make a payment into your account.
:lol:

Jun 21, 2005
N Hampshire
bringonthemilkman":uyysv25j said:

:lol:
I think you missed out the bit where he asks for only £15.60 to help cover the administration costs to expedite the process