• Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Scott Sinclair to

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
the Swans(probably)

Had seen a rumour linking him with Mr Holloway at Blackpool who seems to be struggling to recruit players to join him for their tilt at the Premier League.

Jan 4, 2009
Plymouth
He should do well for Swansea i just do not think he is up to premier league standard, i do not believe he has played enough games in the last couple of seasons for the teams he has been loaned to enable his standard of play and general experience to increase.

Apr 4, 2010
What's so hard about putting 'Scott Sinclair To Swansea' in the thread title instead of leaving it 'Sinclair to...'?

C

Charlie Wood

Actually bought him then, £500,000 rising to a possible £!m. Good business by Brendan Rogers.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Must be nice for him to put down some roots at last after all his loan deals over the years. Could well see some consistency from him now.

Jan 31, 2005
Tavistock
Yet another player who is a prime example of what happens when people leave their first club too early and end up never getting near the first team for a premiership club. I think he'd be a lot better now if he had stayed with Rovers for 2 or 3 more years.

Aug 7, 2005
Paignton
i still find it strange he's not broken into a lower half prem team at least. One of the most talented and promising loanees I've seen at HP. Was sure he was destined for a lot better than signing for a CCC side