Excretia pitch!! | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Excretia pitch!!

C

Charlie Wood

You get what you pay for. At least their's was better than (was it?) Accrington's, relaid after 8 postponements last season at a cost of £70K. At the end of the first match yesterday it looked like our old pitch in February!!

Mind you lots of bigger clubs and of course Wembley have had a few attempts at getting things right. It looks as if ours has been money well spent on the rootzone.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Charlie Wood":w6xxybm6 said:
You get what you pay for. At least their's was better than (was it?) Accrington's, relaid after 8 postponements last season at a cost of £70K. At the end of the first match yesterday it looked like our old pitch in February!!

Mind you lots of bigger clubs and of course Wembley have had a few attempts at getting things right. It looks as if ours has been money well spent on the rootzone.

I hope you are right but don't forget nobody has played on our pitch as yet. :)

A

Aylesbury Green

The away end looks further away from the pitch than it used to as well.

Jan 4, 2009
Plymouth
Terrible looking pitch considering the season only started yesterday, ours looks fantastic at the moment i just hope it still looks good during the winter months, with the amount of money we have spent on it it should last all season.

Apr 21, 2007
Exmouth
That pitch cost them £150,000!

You're right... the pitch has been moved further from the away end. Apparently the reason for that if they ever decide to build a proper away end they've got the space to do it!!

McQ

May 10, 2005
Plymouth
I looked yellow in patches, just like Wimbledon in the 70's after a hot summer. Perhaps they can't afford water now they have paid for the pitch.

It remains to be seen how our pitch plays over a long season, but it is in the interests of the manufacturers to get it right, if they want the bigger clubs to sign up for it.