The football season starts today! | PASOTI

The football season starts today!

G

Gareth Nicholson

And here's me looking a fool being fairly confident it had started over a week ago now. You can imagine how humiliated I feel.

Feb 18, 2009
Plymouth
I have absolutely no interest in Premier League. I have no idea who Man U, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea etc are playing this weekend. Last time I watched MOTD was about 3 years ago. Couldn't care less. Until PAFC get there in a couple of years that is. :wink: :)

Jan 31, 2005
Tavistock
Ghost":291zdwqh said:
I have absolutely no interest in Premier League. I have no idea who Man U, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea etc are playing this weekend. Last time I watched MOTD was about 3 years ago. Couldn't care less. Until PAFC get there in a couple of years that is. :wink: :)

Same, it is a very boring league. The majority of the league is striving to finish 7th. No team ever turns up and shocks the league one season, like arguably Blackpool did in the championship. It is the same year after year. Who will win this season Man utd or Chelsea .... the excitement is practically killing me. :yawn:

Mar 3, 2004
Cornwall
Made me laugh when they said that West Brom would struggle on the evidence of losing 6-0 today. Villa conceded 7 there last season and finished sixth qualifying for Europe. The Premier League is the least competitive league in Europe - there are more one-sided games in the Prem no matter how much they try to sell it as competitive.

Mar 3, 2004
Cornwall
When Chelski went 5-0 up the commentator said "That's incredible!" - why? They scored 15 in their last two home games so getting 5 is extremely credible in my book.