Dan Gosling | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Dan Gosling

S

staam42

Did any1 else spot him in the mayflower yesterday......was watching the game with a mate.

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
COYGf87":1a6ha20h said:
Was out drinking Friday & Saturday night...alright for some!

Yes he was in the cherry tree on saturday night along with the Mason brothers and Dan Smith ....... looked very relaxed and happy amongst mates and was just sat there having a few quiet drinks

Feb 18, 2009
Plymouth
chunkymonkey78":3nc7mhrm said:
think i saw him queing up for a pasty at half time, behind the mayflower grandstand...
chunky, you didn't ask him if he had a million pounds he could spare us did you? :)

Apr 25, 2006
Cornwall
spoons":32njgl98 said:
Didn't even make the bench tonight - is he injured?

He didn't even make it back to Newcastle! Some problem at Exeter airport meant his flight was cancelled, apparently

Jul 13, 2009
greenmarc":3funr49a said:
COYGf87":3funr49a said:

Yes he was in the cherry tree on saturday night along with the Mason brothers and Dan Smith ....... looked very relaxed and happy amongst mates and was just sat there having a few quiet drinks

You're right there, he was out in fancy dress Friday night, and neither evenings were quiet ones. Must have a really understanding club at Newcastle, having signed him injured, but letting him travel home for boozy weekends with his mates. I wouldn't mind swapping with him!

8)

B

brrrrap

i spoke to him and he said he had just started running again could be back in 6 weeks if all goes well

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
COYGf87":21qmhs7o said:
greenmarc":21qmhs7o said:
COYGf87":21qmhs7o said:

You're right there, he was out in fancy dress Friday night, and neither evenings were quiet ones. Must have a really understanding club at Newcastle, having signed him injured, but letting him travel home for boozy weekends with his mates. I wouldn't mind swapping with him!

8)

And how exactly do you know both evenings were not quiet ones ?

Jul 13, 2009
greenmarc":32tofq68 said:
COYGf87":32tofq68 said:
greenmarc":32tofq68 said:
COYGf87":32tofq68 said:

8)

And how exactly do you know both evenings were not quiet ones ?

That would be telling, you had to be there. Nothing negative regarding my post, he's a lucky lad who has done very well for himself.