Anelka banned... | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Anelka banned...

C

Cult Of Personality

I think they will all just retire i would if i got banned

M

MylesPAFC

:iagree:

I think they should all just retire and then there F.A will be kicking themselves. Stupid French banning your best players will only have adverse effects.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Annelka was so bothered he didn't even turn up...says a lot about him...well done the french F.A.

Feb 24, 2009
Paignton, Devon
MylesPAFC":37s2r5fy said:
:iagree:

I think they should all just retire and then there F.A will be kicking themselves. Stupid French banning your best players will only have adverse effects.

Myles, so we let the players get away with letting the team and the country down ?

The players may not have liked the tactics/formations the manager wanted to play but when the team fails its the manager that pays, not the players. STFU and get on with it should be the message to the players.

I also note none of the 23 French world cup squad played in the recent friendly. Well done the French FA ! After Englands equally abject display I wish the FA/capello had the balls to send out the same message to our 'icons'.

Christ, I don't give a poo about the French team and what they do but I do admire they do not accept a dismal world cup performance like we do. Did you see the happy clappy response for England of last week, unbelievable.

Jan 4, 2009
Plymouth
GreenMatt":2zw3ovrv said:
I thought Anelka announced his retirement after the WC anyway?

I am pretty sure he did although an 18 match ban is about two years and he is in his 30's so it is unlikely he will play for france again.