They're tarting it up for us. | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

They're tarting it up for us.

A

Anonymous

:lol: :lol: :lol:

DSC00572.jpg

T

Tynan's Dad

I see they are making good money charging for a car to park on the away end.

G

Gareth Nicholson

Tynan's Dad":34daud52 said:
I see they are making good money charging for a car to park on the away end.

That's the executive box. Drive-thru.

B

brrrrap

do the people in the houses have to pay to watch as well? they'd have a great view

M

Mike Hughes

I see the portacabins are still there- they've got to be worth a few songs (can't think of any at the moment).

B

brrrrap

Mike Hughes":1ouokatd said:
I see the portacabins are still there- they've got to be worth a few songs (can't think of any at the moment).

have you not seen our car park? its full of them!!!

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
I can't help wondering - while they were doing the tarmac would it not have been just as easy to expand that terrace?! Or maybe the bushes are harbouring some endangered species and can't be removed? Looks fittingly ridiculous for that tin-pot outfit.

Sep 20, 2003
brrrrap":pc61lhgd said:
Mike Hughes":pc61lhgd said:

They are there for a reason. I can't see any reason to have a portacabin that looks like a deck chir at a ground ( i nearly put football in there).

M

Mike Hughes

wozzer.":21iu8et2 said:
brrrrap":21iu8et2 said:
Mike Hughes":21iu8et2 said:

They are there for a reason. I can't see any reason to have a portacabin that looks like a deck chir at a ground ( i nearly put football in there).

I think its been there for at least 3 years.