Defeat the St Mary's Ban Facebook page | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Defeat the St Mary's Ban Facebook page

E

EK_Brighton

Afternoon Greens, from sunny Sussex. Most annoyed our game has been called off on the 4th as plenty of people had already booked train tickets etc :roll:

Anyway, as I gather you have already graced the St Mary's Stadium this season (hilarious win by the way :D ) we thought you might like to check out this Facebook group and share your South Coast Club photos, seeing as how the Man United of League One have banned everyone but their own snappers. Or did they frisk you all for covert cameras when you went in??

www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=141861669183067

Regards :mrgreen:

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
vibratingspider":2p2lwhge said:
"Hilarious win"? I'm not quite sure how to take that! 8)
I don't think it was meant badly, I think he just meant hilarious that we put them in their place after their "Man Utd of League One" atitude.

I think :lol:

E

EK_Brighton

vibratingspider":28ihp2ch said:
"Hilarious win"? I'm not quite sure how to take that! 8)

:lol: Hilarious as in they spent all pre season spanking money on their squad, telling the world what sleeping giants they are, and giving it large about their title chances, so it was highly entertaining to see them lose in their first game. At home too.

Anyway, I've always had a slightly random soft spot for Argyle, thanks to some vague family connections (well that, and winning promotion at HP back in 2001), so it was a winner all round as far as I'm concerned.

B

Baby Face Johnson

I see in today's Sun (I know I know - but I didn't buy it ) :oops: that Southampton are listed in the league table and fixtures as South Coast Team what's that all about then :? :lol:

B

Baby Face Johnson

Baby Face Johnson":2rqjcoh5 said:
I see in today's Sun (I know I know - but I didn't buy it ) :oops: that Southampton are listed in the league table and fixtures as South Coast Team what's that all about then :? :lol:

Ah just read another thread about it :oops:

A

Anonymous

It's their (The Sun's) stance regarding SFC's idea with the image rights apparently.