Jamie Mackie | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Jamie Mackie

R

roblap2011

Championship joint 2nd highest goal scorer!

What could have been!

A

Anonymous

What do you mean what could have been?

He could have been last year if he didn't miss from 2 feet every other game.

He's playing in a much better team this year, I'd expect to score in that team.

Sep 1, 2006
Warnock's post match talk made me laugh....... ''Jamie will probably go home now and take a bat and ball down the park. The boy never stops, hes fantastic.''

Feb 29, 2008
SMIAL":30u0mhgp said:
Warnock's post match talk made me laugh....... ''Jamie will probably go home now and take a bat and ball down the park. The boy never stops, hes fantastic.''

What does Warnock know about football eh? What a winker :)

Mar 7, 2009
IJN":x3c04hho said:
Did he play against them about 5 games ago?

Wasn't he suffering from Halmosi-itus at the time?

I agree with you though, the FL show did show his goal, but they didn't show his miss from 6 yards out.

Jan 13, 2006
Plymouth
SMIAL":276km0kw said:

When he tails off and finishes way down the top scorers pecking order you're going to have to eat a truckload of humble pie.

Not to mention all the effort you put together building his shrine in your attic :(

A

Anonymous

The miss from 14 inches, at the Priestfield last season, made my mind up.

:)

Sep 11, 2010
What a player you have sold us. 4 goals in 5 games and a firm fan favourite already. (He got the warmest of applause when he got subbed yesterday his name already dawns several fans kits also) A player that can play well on either flank or upfront.

He had a feature in the programme yesterday which was also a fantastic read. He always play with a smile on he's face and he gives 110% Passion to the game.

I didn't expect much when I read things like "One Trick Pony" "Headless Chicken" but by golly he's the most excited I have been about a player in a very long time.

He has the potential to be top goalscorer this season and if he's not in the top 10 I will be very suprised.