Alan Judge | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Alan Judge

Aug 26, 2008
Guernsey
Very frustrating. It is quite clear that we are need of someone who can play out on the right hand side in an attacking sense.

I would have been fine if he was snapped up by a Championship side, because I think he has the quality, but for us not to have another look if he is considering offers from clubs in the same division is somewhat annoying

Mar 13, 2010
I see Judgey has gone against what he said and has dropped into League One to join County. Could we have tried to arrange a deal? I know he didn't want to come back here, but he also said he wanted a championship club to go to, and that didn't happen. Plus it's a new season, with a new manager. Just wondering about the opinion on this. :)

Mar 21, 2008
frankly, we could see he was rubbish, his final ball or shot was absolutely attrocious, I mean, flippin awful, almost to Fallon standards.

In that sense, this adds up, a poor footballer is a poor footballer at any level.

M

MylesPAFC

Would have like to see him back and he obviously would have come if he is going to them, oh well onwards and upwards.

C

Cult Of Personality

Always like judge his 1st loan here we all loved him

2nd i think he got a knock and the pitch did not play to his strengths

shame would of like see judgey in green again

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
crickeypafc":2r2dnunc said:
Always like judge his 1st loan here we all loved him

2nd i think he got a knock and the pitch did not play to his strengths

shame would of like see judgey in green again

Not surprised that he can't get another (desperate) Championship club.

I posted previously that he will never make it at that level, never mind at an Allardyce-managed Premier club.

Too small and easily pushed off the ball, but no end product when he did actually manage to retain possession.

His delivery on free kicks and corners was particularly bad and often set up attacks for the opposition.