Wales Vs England at Cardiff City?. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Wales Vs England at Cardiff City?.

O

oggyale

John Toshak is trying to get the Wales Vs England game moved to the new home of Cardiff City. He says a smaller packed stadium will create a much better atmosphere. The Welsh FA are cosidering the move.

I suppose the move would be beneficial to the Welsh team,as beating England seems a very good possibility at the moment,sadly.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Being a Welshman and having booked tickets for this one I'd much rather see it being played at the Millenium stadium. Obviously the Welsh FA are doubtful whether they could fill the stadium or not.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
By the way, it looks like all the other qualifiers are being played at either Cardiff or Swansea. The first one against Bulgaria is confirmed as being at Cardiff.

Jul 23, 2008
St.Austell
I'm sure they'd be able to get enough fans to justify using the millenium stadium. Maybe they could allocate a large amount of seats to England fans to encourage them as it's such a short journey.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
GreenMatt":ay7aa3ta said:
I'm sure they'd be able to get enough fans to justify using the millenium stadium. Maybe they could allocate a large amount of seats to England fans to encourage them as it's such a short journey.

There's no way the Welsh FA would give England more tickets than they have to. Not only would they feel they'd be giving England an advantage but it would also send their police bill rocketing. Interestingly it's the only game scheduled for a Saturday, all the others being on a Friday evening.

M

MylesPAFC

Have it at the millenium stadium at let more away fans in, could fill it that way surely.

O

oggyale

Keepitgreen":pzglkexd said:
GreenMatt":pzglkexd said:

There's no way the Welsh FA would give England more tickets than they have to. Not only would they feel they'd be giving England an advantage but it would also send their police bill rocketing. Interestingly it's the only game scheduled for a Saturday, all the others being on a Friday evening.

How many tickets have England/F.A been given?.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
oggyale":2e9n10py said:
Keepitgreen":2e9n10py said:
GreenMatt":2e9n10py said:

How many tickets have England/F.A been given?.

I believe that if it's at the Millenium stadium - about 7,300. If it's at Cardiff - about 2,400.