Well done Tony Pulis | PASOTI

Well done Tony Pulis

Aug 22, 2006
Absolutely...
Stoke weren't in it apart from first 20 minutes (Jones was a handful) and the last 10... but that's footie for you... Also it was never ever in a million years a free kick for them, AND they took it in the wrong place... but for the second time that's footie for you.
Very bizarre though, I thought Pulis was absent due to a family bereavement... and then he pops up second half...
Seeing Dave Kemp on the touchline (as acting manager) was totally bizarre... Very good assistant manager though.

Good luck to Pulis and co...

Aug 22, 2006
Absolutely...
Stoke weren't in it apart from first 20 minutes (Jones was a handful) and the last 15... but that's footie for you... Also it was never ever in a million years a free kick for them, AND they took it in the wrong place... but for the second time that's footie for you.
Very bizarre though, I thought Pulis was absent due to a family bereavement... and then he pops up second half...
Seeing Dave Kemp on the touchline (as acting manager) was totally bizarre... Very good assistant manager though.

Good luck to Pulis and co...

L

Liam Birch

Don't care what anyone says, for me the man is an Argyle legend. To keep us up that season was damn near a miracle.

RIP Mrs. Pulis.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
BirchyGreen":1qzc22sv said:
Don't care what anyone says, for me the man is an Argyle legend. To keep us up that season was damn near a miracle.

RIP Mrs. Pulis.

Let's keep this in perspective. He kept us up but an Argyle legend he is not. Condolences to him at this time.