Pubs near Craven Cottage? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Pubs near Craven Cottage?

Sep 13, 2003
Need a little help from any London based Greens.

Going to a Fulham v Everton next weekend and need to know what are the best pubs in the area to have a pre match drink or two. Tried looking on Fulham messageboards but not sure what their version of P@soti is. I have been to CC twice before but have walked straight there from Putney Bridge lt stn. Any ideas?

T

tynanhitsthebarndoor

Try walking over Putney bridge to the Bricklayers Arms. Great little pub if you drink ale. Otherwise plenty of bars and pubs along Putney high street. A bit closer to Craven Cottage on the other side of the bridge alot of away fans seem to congregate at the Eight Bells on a match day.

Sep 13, 2003
tynanhitsthebarndoor":22q1tjxx said:
Try walking over Putney bridge to the Bricklayers Arms. Great little pub if you drink ale. Otherwise plenty of bars and pubs along Putney high street. A bit closer to Craven Cottage on the other side of the bridge alot of away fans seem to congregate at the Eight Bells on a match day.

Cheers squire! We are in the neutral end The Putney End which is the only neutral stand in the whole 4 English divisons! Enjoyed my last experience, being surrounded by Bulgarians wearing black leather jackets one side...the other side Cockney wide boys lol

Sep 20, 2005
Stockholm
Which way are you coming from? An abundance of choice to be fair. Fulham Palace Road is littered with pubs. If you're coming from Hammersmith The Crabtree is a good one and The Southern Belle is another. If you're coming from the river then The Temperance has a nice garden. There's another I can't think of, but it is 3am :)