🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
rated by whom? I can only guess its either a football agent or the league of Ireland press and marketing department!

bubba":2ubgqore said:
rated by whom? I can only guess its either a football agent or the league of Ireland press and marketing department!
it's rated by fifa as the same as league one.I know It sound's bias but the team I support in the league of Ireland, St Patricks Athletic beat a team called Krlya Sovetov in the europa league qualifiers.krlya sovetov are in the russian league and thats one of the best league's in the world.so I'd say the ratens are about right.

Jul 5, 2008
Plymuff, innit!
St Patrick's are one of the better teams in Ireland, granted, but they beat the Russian team 1-0, at home and lost 3-2 away. Now, Krylia are second bottom of the Russian league, with only 3 wins all season (out of 21).

The Russian league isn't one of the 'best league's in the world', although it may be one of the richest.

Also, their european coefficient 'status' isn't much better than Scotlands.

I bet on Irish football fairly often, and watch live streams when I can, and I'm pretty sure most of League One would have no problem in beating any team other than maybe, Bohemians, St Patrick's or Shamrock Rovers.

Anyway, the Irish Premier League rates close to very low League One/League Two in my eyes. The crap teams, like Drogheda and Bray, are Conference level.

The beauty of opinion.

Neilio":231j1a0b said:
St Patrick's are one of the better teams in Ireland, granted, but they beat the Russian team 1-0, at home and lost 3-2 away. Now, Krylia are second bottom of the Russian league, with only 3 wins all season (out of 21).

The Russian league isn't one of the 'best league's in the world', although it may be one of the richest.

Also, their european coefficient 'status' isn't much better than Scotlands.

I bet on Irish football fairly often, and watch live streams when I can, and I'm pretty sure most of League One would have no problem in beating any team other than maybe, Bohemians, St Patrick's or Shamrock Rovers.

Anyway, the Irish Premier League rates close to very low League One/League Two in my eyes. The crap teams, like Drogheda and Bray, are Conference level.

The beauty of opinion.
I agree with everything you said.there is only about inbetween 3 and 5 teams that would hold there own in league one.The reason why fifa rated the league of Ireland the same as league one is because they look at players like keith fahey and kevin Doyle who came from pats.Some of the clubs in the league of Ireland did well in europe as well so that helps.

M

MylesPAFC

Since when was the Russian League one of the best in the world.