Mackie starts for scotland | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Mackie starts for scotland

• Thread starter Full_Metal_Janner
  • Start date
F

Full_Metal_Janner

apologies if this has been posted elsewhere, i havent had chance to trawl through the threads...

did we have a clause in mackies contract regarding international caps? and if so would it have been country specific?

cheers

Feb 29, 2008
No less than he deserves hope he does well and makes the idiots on here that were slating him eat humble pie, eh Ian? 8) :) :wink: :oops: :lol:

Jan 2, 2005
Plymouth
I was planning on watching Northern Ireland take on Italy, but I suppose I will have to watch Mackie now instead, via the BBC Red Button.

Jun 22, 2005
Dan
5.gif
hows things?

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Mackie subbed after 76 mins and Scots lose 1-0

Aug 22, 2006
Although he failed to produce the goods for us on a regular basis (of course he was quality in a lot of the games for us but statistically failed to finish chances) at least we got 500k plus various add ons for him.... :?

Or did we?

Probably the buy of the century since eric cantona went on the cheap from Leeds!!! Good stuff from Neil Warnock, who has a minimal budget at Queens Park.... oh sorry forgot the Rangers part... Nevermind, i've at least got cash to buy Jonnie walters for 3million, cos he is 6 times better than Mackie, oh no wait, i'm meant to be doing my old team a favour...
:lol:
I'm off to try and by Craig Mackail-Smith from peterborough, oh no sorry he won't budge for less than a million!! I wonder why...
That sturrock bloke knows bugger all about football... Now where's my mpenza gone?

Sep 28, 2010
MAZZA26":1ebtzect said:
Although he failed to produce the goods for us on a regular basis (of course he was quality in a lot of the games for us but statistically failed to finish chances) at least we got 500k plus various add ons for him.... :?

Or did we?

Probably the buy of the century since eric cantona went on the cheap from Leeds!!! Good stuff from Neil Warnock, who has a minimal budget at Queens Park.... oh sorry forgot the Rangers part... Nevermind, i've at least got cash to buy Jonnie walters for 3million, cos he is 6 times better than Mackie, oh no wait, i'm meant to be doing my old team a favour...
:lol:
I'm off to try and by Craig Mackail-Smith from peterborough, oh no sorry he won't budge for less than a million!! I wonder why...
That sturrock bloke knows bugger all about football... Now where's my mpenza gone?
:?

Jan 4, 2009
Plymouth
green_forever":2w5sritf said:
Jamie played out wide without anyone up front. Sounds like a repeat of our tactics for the last 2 seasons!

How well did he play?

I was surprised he was put in ahead of Kenny Miller.