England | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

England

Aug 26, 2009
Plympton
How much longer have we to suffer the awful, uninterested performances of Wayne Rooney? Surely we have better and more interested players in his position!

He has been just awful yet again!

A

andyr1963

The rest of em put in a pretty good effort though. :grin: A very good away win. :grin:

D

DBDave

On the contrary, I think Rooney played as though he was very interested. Unfortunately he was more and more interested in coming deeper and deeper to get the ball and play make. Usually resulting in a quick return pass back to the middle. Surely he'd have been better off leaving that to the midfield and concentrating on making runs into the box to score a goal or set up Bent?

D

DBDave

victor":zbcu88ot said:
So, he did not play in the best interest of the team! Enough said!!!

Depends on what Capello was asking him to do I guess, but agree with you, it was a fairly awful display from Rooney. Luckily others in the team did the neccesary.

Jun 1, 2004
Perth, WA
Didnt watch much of the game, but from what I did see of the goals, wasnt it a 40 yard cross field ball to Walcott from Rooney that lead to the first goal?!

P

pete707

Who cares!!! Fed up with the overpaid twits especially since my club is dying infront of my eyes!!