Turnip here in peace | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Turnip here in peace

Jan 27, 2009
Hi Guys, just wanted to pop over and wish you all the best with the traumatic events at your club. It's always the supporters who suffer and it would be criminal if you were relegated due to a 10 point loss. All the best Rocky Balboa BCFC.

Feb 18, 2009
Plymouth
Rocky Balboa":wme9it3u said:
Hi Guys, just wanted to pop over and wish you all the best with the traumatic events at your club. It's always the supporters who suffer and it would be criminal if you were relegated due to a 10 point loss. All the best Rocky Balboa BCFC.
I remember this tosspot givin' it large when we were relegated last season, so I don't believe a word of your so called concern mate. FOAD

Jan 27, 2009
Ghost":zaw0mall said:
Rocky Balboa":zaw0mall said:
I remember this tosspot givin' it large when we were relegated last season, so I don't believe a word of your so called concern mate. FOAD
It's called banter, just a pay back for 2004, it is genuine concern as I don't like to see any teams fans go through times like these. Tosspot? I haven't heard that one for years. Good evening.

A

Anonymous

Yep looks that way mate.

I didn't leave because of them, most are good guys, it was just that idiot Viceroy, a well known stalker of this parish. :)

Hope you are well, good win last night. :)

By the way, just for Ive. Pop!!

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
Cheers Rocky, I do hope you stay up this season (as I would rather see bigger clubs like Sheffield United and Middlesbrough relegated :) )

Jan 27, 2009
IJN":hmumw5y5 said:
Yep looks that way mate.

I didn't leave because of them, most are good guys, it was just that idiot Viceroy, a well known stalker of this parish. :)

Hope you are well, good win last night. :)

By the way, just for Ive. Pop!!
I didn't know you'd left FF, what did Viceroy do?

A

Anonymous

His usual stalking trick mate. :yawn:

He can now be found on Exeweb talking about Gay Bears, Aviva Boys blah. blah and bleddy blah.

Mr one trick pony rides again. :)