Dean Richards RIP | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Dean Richards RIP

N

NorfolkGreen

Aged 36 former Spurs, Southampton and Bradford centre back, condolences to his family and friends. I was at his Spurs debut a 3-5 defeat at home to Man Utd, he scored the first goal.

I know this isn't strictly a front page topic, but he was only 36!

P

pete707

Very sad, RIP. But what was the headlines on the sport pages on teletext...
Man Utd crush Wigan.. :twisted:

M

MylesPAFC

Sad news, to young to go. Thoughts go to family and loved ones.

R.I.P

G

Greenskin

Another shock,coming after the death of Tony Kellow at a young age.Fine player,was Dean Richards,deepest sympathy to his family and friends.Shows how fragile ilfe is really and puts a lot of things into perspective.

C

Cult Of Personality

Good player who never did quite manage to get the top

Had to quit the job he loved because of illness and now to pass away at 36 very sad

Rest In Peace

Jun 1, 2004
Perth, WA
pete707":2bkhlc6o said:

Firstly R.I.P Dean, I remember watching you at the Dell during my uni days, always thought you were going to go very far..

Secondly, I dont quite get the above gripe? Premier League football is always going to come first on the news, its the national game and people want to know whats going on...

But anyway, enough of that. This thread should be about condolences...

P

pete707

P.L.I.H":1e81sy54 said:
pete707":1e81sy54 said:

Firstly R.I.P Dean, I remember watching you at the Dell during my uni days, always thought you were going to go very far..

Secondly, I dont quite get the above gripe? Premier League football is always going to come first on the news, its the national game and people want to know whats going on...

But anyway, enough of that. This thread should be about condolences...

Its seems quite sad that a good honest pro who played at a good level dies at a very young age is about 10 stories in on the football pages on teletext.
You are quite clearly a Manc fan. I remember you having a go at me awhile ago when i mentioned plastic manchester utd glory hunters living in Plymouth who watch "their" team in walkabout and loving the fact that Argyle are going thru bad times.

Anyway. RIP Dean.