MARINER KEY TO TFC | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

MARINER KEY TO TFC

Tony Pastyman

♣️ Senior Greens
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 1, 2008
Well he seems to have fallen on his feet this time. He seemed to struggle with us, what with all the side issues going on at Argyle at the time.it was difficult for him.
He will always be remembered for his playing days.

A

Ade

What a small world! Even our own Jason Bent is with Mariner over there. Be nice if Postey could get one of those Vital interviews with him.

G

Green Goblin

I will keep my fingers crossed for Mariner and Toronto this season.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Neither Mariner or Bent helping Toronto fc much

Code:
   Club 	       PTS   GP    W    L    T 	GF    GA     GD    Home 	  Away 	  Last 5
	Toronto FC 	14 	15 	2 	5 	8 	15 	25 	-10 	2-2-5 	0-3-3 	T-T-L-T-T

C

Cult Of Personality

I wondered what T ment but then i realized it was for Tie

I wish the MLS would bring back the 35 yard pen shoot outs they were just silly way to make sure someone won

Nov 8, 2010
Ottawa Green":13gecl0v said:
http://www.ottawasun.com/sports/soccer/2011/03/18/17676581.html

Appointing a manager whose sole proper managerial role had been running the Bolton School football team summed up how much the New World cared about the football side of our business.

Argyle legend obviously, but arguably one of the worst managerial appointments of all time. Giving a man pushing 60 with little coaching experience his managerial break in the second tier of English football has contributed towards where we find ourselves now. If we stayed up that season, we'd only be at the bottom of League One rather than staring blankly at non-league obscurity.

Good luck to him, though, I hope it works out!

Aug 30, 2006
Sheffield
Whatever has happened since, we should all be thankful for the joy Paul Mariner brought us for 3 seasons back in the 70s. Those memories of watching him from a packed Demport will stick with me forever