BWP in PFA League 1 team

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Well done Bradley

League One:

Davis (Southampton), Calderon (Brighton), Harding (Southampton), Greer (Brighton), Fonte (Southampton), Pilkington (Huddersfield), Bennett (Brighton), Lallana (Southampton), Oxlade-Chamberlain (Southampton), Mackail-Smith (Peterborough), Wright-Phillips (Charlton).

Jul 2, 2010
Plymouth
Good on him, he was class when he was with us. Amazes me the resentment some supporters showed him. "He's better than Shauuun...." :mrgreen:

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Quintrell_Green":2x0q5gey said:
And no Ashley Barnes considering he is the leading scorer for the first team to be hailed as promoted i.e. Brighton?.

You're forgetting Glenn Murray who has 22 goals for Brighton. Barnes has 15.

E

EK_Brighton

Quintrell_Green":2dsw9dkj said:
And no Ashley Barnes considering he is the leading scorer for the first team to be hailed as promoted i.e. Brighton?.

He's had a good season but even I wouldn't put him in the divisional team of the year.

Murray without a shadow of a doubt, but not Barnes at this stage of his career. Mind you, most of us would have picked Adam El Abd ahead of Gordon Greer, good though Greer has been, which just goes to show what footballers know.

Jan 4, 2009
Plymouth
Congrats to him, he has done well this season and i think league 1 is his level, he will probably do well again for Charlton next season!!

G

Green Goblin

Impressive. Half a victory for us. BWP is not in the team of the year for his efforts at Charlton.