(un)Real Madrid | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

(un)Real Madrid

Eh?

Apr 16, 2011
Pretty crazy when the numbers get put out for the world to see! Especially at a time when alot of clubs are in debt beyond their means.

Jun 1, 2004
Perth, WA
Real Madrid (and Spanish teams in general) are in a priviliged position though, where the club can negotiate TV rights compared to the League, like here in England.

Its how they can afford playing 80 million euros for Ronaldo

G

Green Goblin

What surprises me more is that the NY Yankees basically pay the same average wages.

Jun 1, 2004
Perth, WA
Green Goblin":2i4umx39 said:
What surprises me more is that the NY Yankees basically pay the same average wages.

I always wonder how much it costs to be a Season Ticket Holder when you have 125 game season!?! :)

G

Green Goblin

P.L.I.H":13xcqre1 said:
Green Goblin":13xcqre1 said:

I always wonder how much it costs to be a Season Ticket Holder when you have 125 game season!?! :)

I envy those people in a way. They do not have to wait a week or two for the next match. And a defeat hurts not as much thanks to the amount of matches.

Jun 1, 2004
Perth, WA
Green Goblin":bm0oy3pw said:
I envy those people in a way. They do not have to wait a week or two for the next match. And a defeat hurts not as much thanks to the amount of matches.

Having been to a Yankee game, the Hot Dogs are pretty good too!

G

Green Goblin

Yankees attendance in the most recent home match was 40.811. Impressive that they explain that 78.1% of the stadium was full. And the players' wages in the MLB are easy to find out. Alex Rodriguez: $32.000.000 per season. Another player is paid $455.000. Quite a big difference.

Jan 4, 2009
Plymouth
Green Goblin":2tnzjdlv said:
Yankees attendance in the most recent home match was 40.811. Impressive that they explain that 78.1% of the stadium was full. And the players' wages in the MLB are easy to find out. Alex Rodriguez: $32.000.000 per season. Another player is paid $455.000. Quite a big difference.

They must pull in a lot of money from TV rights and sponsorship which probably more than helps to cover there wage bill!!

May 16, 2005
Elburton
P.L.I.H":39qaxpki said:
Green Goblin":39qaxpki said:

'Only' 81 home games plus play offs.

The season tickets range from about £800 to about £11000!

Jul 2, 2010
Plymouth
P.L.I.H":12tdgmz2 said:
leep33":12tdgmz2 said:
They must pull in a lot of money from TV rights and sponsorship which probably more than helps to cover there wage bill!!

They have there own TV network as well YES Network

If by network you mean channel, then at least Utd., Chelsea, Liverpool and Real Madrid do too.

Jun 1, 2004
Perth, WA
Green_Liam":2yq3co45 said:
P.L.I.H":2yq3co45 said:
leep33":2yq3co45 said:

They have there own TV network as well YES Network

If by network you mean channel, then at least Utd., Chelsea, Liverpool and Real Madrid do too.

Although YES Network is slightly bigger than Chelsea, Liverpool and MUTV...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YES_Network

Apr 15, 2008
London
P.L.I.H":10t3bbwl said:
Green Goblin":10t3bbwl said:

Having been to a Yankee game, the Hot Dogs are pretty good too!

And the (strangely salted) monkey nuts.

the game was 100 different kinds of boring though.