QPR in the Prem | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

QPR in the Prem

Jan 18, 2007
says it all, how different it could have been after Frio's goal and the immortalized " 2 NIL THATS IT ARGYLE ARE UP" sad so sad

May 22, 2006
So that's Mackie and Buzsaky in the Prem, does that trigger any contractual clauses that may be of benefit to us?

Dec 7, 2006
This is all dependent on the FA ruling on Thursday that could see Rangers being docked points. Stand by for the mother of all rows if that happens! :hitfan:

My understanding is when West Ham signed Tevez there was no specific rule on third party signings. As a result of that signing the FA introduced specific rules about it which QPR have broken. So this is a case which will set precedent for breaking third party signing rules. Very interested to see what happens this week

Jan 4, 2009
Plymouth
It will be interesting to see how much of a points deduction they get, some newspapers reckon they will get a heavy fine instead of a points loss!!

May 3, 2007
Liskeard, Cornwall
Precedent appears to be a ten point deduction... QPR would be in the playoffs.
Evidently the FL has made provision for the playoffs to be delayed a week, there may be trouble ahead...

Lousy Pint

Jam First
Sep 23, 2005
Milano
What a complete nonsense it would be were they deducted points now. It's not as if this has only just happened.
Mind you, I'd laugh if Rangers were deducted 10 points and then went up automatically anyway (possible if they win and Cardiff don't at the weekend).
But I sense another mindboggingly stupid decision on its way from the powers-that-be (I still haven't understood the Torquay/Hereford fiasco).

C

Cult Of Personality

I hope QPR go up for 1 they have one of the best managers we ever had and we sadly got rid of too soon ,2nd Buzasky should get the chance to show of his talents in the premiership 3rd even tho i dont rate Mackie the money is very very very important for our club and it be quite funny watching his hit and run style against top flight defenders 4th i dont want clubs like Cardiff ever going up

Mar 23, 2011
Fareham
USAGreen":lk2xftx5 said:
bizzay1":lk2xftx5 said:
http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10373~2353614,00.html

I think they are going to lose points :hitfan:

And they are simply waiting to see the outcomes of this weekends games. This looks and sounds all very dodgy.
:iagree:

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Peter Ryan":3vxq3bzk said:
Precedent appears to be a ten point deduction... QPR would be in the playoffs.
Evidently the FL has made provision for the playoffs to be delayed a week, there may be trouble ahead...
It was announced today that the play offs will go ahead on the dates planned.